Customer Support Program
The NetNumber technical support team provides 24x7x365 2nd and 3rd line technical support services to production TITAN customers on a global basis from our headquarters office. NetNumber is committed to providing our customers with the highest level of support (in English) within the following guidelines.
|| 15 Minutes
|| 24 Hours|
|| 1 Hour
|| 48 Hours|
|| 5 Business Hours
|| 1 Week|
Phone Support is available 24x7 for High and Medium severity requests by calling:
- US Domestic: 1-888-457-0231
- International: 1-306-564-2901
High Severity Support Request:
Software defect, hardware or service problem that causes complete loss of operation and transactions cannot reasonably continue in a production environment.
Medium Severity Support Request:
Software defect, hardware or service problem that causes some loss of functionality in a production environment; however, limited operations can continue until a solution is found.
Low Severity Support Request:
Software defect, hardware or service problem that affects a small portion of the overall system and results in an operational inconvenience, all lab environment problems, general technical product questions, documentation inquiries and administration services such as billing.
Email Support is available 8:30AM to 5:00PM Eastern Time, Mon-Fri for Low Severity requests by
The NetNumber Customer Portal is available 24x7 for all severity incidents. On-line customer portal services include:
- Submit tickets to report incidents or request change.
- Add comments and other information to existing tickets.
- View ticket status, details and resolution.
- Attach supporting files to the ticket.
- Update personal contact information.
- View documents specific to their company.
- View News posted by NetNumber.
- Generate a summary report of tickets.
- Online product and support documentation.