Centralized Signaling and Routing Control
Signaling is critical for operators to achieve service agility to create, configure, provision and manage new digital services as well as existing services. To prevent signaling from growing faster than user traffic itself, carriers must find smarter ways to deal with increased signaling complexity as new networks are added in parallel to the legacy networks that continue to terminate most of the revenue-generating services.
NetNumber TITAN is the industry’s most robust Centralized Signaling and Routing Control (CSRC) platform, providing a common, virtualized infrastructure for all signaling control, routing policy enforcement and subscriber database services in the network.
TITAN represents a paradigm shift for building a radically simplified core network where all signaling control services (ENUM/DNS, SIP, DIAMETER, SS7/C7, RADIUS and SIGTRAN) are provided on a common platform.
In addition, TITAN uniquely delivers the following benefits:
- Flexible signaling interworking. With the slow transition to next-generation network architectures, most carriers will need to provision, operate and manage their converged networks for the next 15-20 years. TITAN enables the smooth interworking between legacy and emerging signaling management services and protocols. While many vendors are choosing to end-of-life their signaling products for legacy protocols, NetNumber is committed to supporting the transition to next-generation networks.
- Distributed, in-memory database. NetNumber is the only vendor to integrate a scalable and distributed, in-memory database into its CSRC platform. This enables TITAN to serve as a central point of provisioning for the subscriber data with real-time distribution of the data to a constellation of geographically distributed edge servers. TITAN is highly scalable, and can support any size subscriber base to support any size network.
- Programmable logic interface. As the network evolves with new services such as WebRTC or BSS services, carriers need the flexibility that comes with customizing logic interfaces. The TITAN service logic can be modified in the field to support locally defined logic requirements without waiting for a new software release. The result is a dramatic acceleration of introduction of new functionality into the network.
Today, TITAN is deployed by more than 250 carriers across the globe.
Customers have several options for deploying TITAN:
- Full Onsite Deployment: Customer purchases and deploys both Master and Edge servers, and provides Tier-1 support services. NetNumber provides 24x7x364 Tier-2 and Tier-3 technical support. TITAN is integrated into the customer’s local network management infrastructure. The customer may choose to deploy TITAN on
- COTS Hardware: Deployed on either NetNumber-supplied HP DL 380 G8 servers or customer-provided, Intel-based hardware (validation on new hardware is required).
- Virtual Deployment: Deployed as Network Applications onto an existing Hypervisor and hardware layer at customer site. Validated Hypervisors include VMWare and KVM.
- Cloud Services: The customer is not required to purchase any hardware, and can access routing and data services by making a query into the NetNumber hosted Cloud Service Centers. This is associated typically with carriers that are looking for global data services rather than deployment to solve specific routing challenges.
- Remote Management Services: As an optional upgrade, NetNumber can provide 24x7x365 remote systems management for carriers that wish to outsource this service. Separate pricing applies.
For a demonstration or more information, contact email@example.com.